A soviet, microprocessor handheld game.
|Church Ruins - Shelf|
|Item Type||Quest Item|
|Crafting||This item cannot be crafted.|
- The Electronic Game is based on the Russian rip-off of the Nintendo Game & Watch called "IM". In one of the games the wolf must collect eggs from the hens or chickens while being careful not to drop the eggs. That is the reason why Wolfman thinks that he is being made fun of when this item is shown to him.
- The characters appearing in the game are based on a soviet cartoon called "Nu, pogodi".
- In the game files, this item is labeled as "jajeczka_wilk".
- Before Alpha 3.0, this item used to be located in one of the Cottages. It was then relocated to the Creepy House on a shelf, before finally being moved in Alpha 9.1 to the Church Ruins, on the same shelf as the axe in the church dream sequence.
- There used to be a bug in the game which prevented the player from acessing this item in the Journal. This was fixed in Alpha 3.0.