|Attack type||Ranged and melee|
|Notes||Hurls body parts. Replicates.|
The Human Spider is an aggressive creature that appears to be made of multiple merged human bodies, in a similar fashion to other creatures present in Darkwood.
Human Spiders are mostly found randomly roaming around the Swamp. They can be mobile, which makes them difficult to outrun if they spot the player and give chase.
- Molotov Cocktails are a good choice against this creature, due to its large width. One should be enough to quickly dispatch a Human Spider.
- The speed of a Human Spider is affected by wether a player is looking at it or not. They move much quicker, in huge leaps, when not being looked at. Therefore, attempting to escape combat is generally a bad idea.
- The Human Spider swipes at the player with its arms, dealing minor damage.
- The Human Spider rips an appendage off of itself and throws it at the player, dealing damage.
- The Human Spider rips an entire torso off of itself and hurls it at the player, dealing damage. After a short delay, this torso transforms into another Human Spider.
|Banshee • Banshee Baby • Black Chomper • Burning Villager • Centipede • Elk • Floor Gore • Huge Dog • Human Spider • Mushroom Man • Red Chomper • Savage (Horns) • Savage (Rock) • Savage (Stick) • Shadow • Swamper|
|Dog • Glare • Huge Bug • Pig • The Sow • Vines • Villager • Villager (Pitchfork) • Worms|
|Chicken • Crow/Raven • Monoculus • Rabbit|