|Notable loot|| Blueprint|
Piotrek's House is a major location in Darkwood.
The house complex is fenced with wooden barricades and walls and consists of a shed with multiple rooms where Piotrek is at, a separate garage on the outside with a junk pile in front, and a generator room.
The complex can be accessed by vaulting the fence between the shed and garage. The door to the generator room is locked, but can be lockpicked or destroyed.
The doorway to the room with the dog in Piotrek's garage is infested with Worms, but some gas and matches from a nearby crate will clear them. Alternatively, the room can be accessed by breaking through a barricaded door on the opposite side.
Once he can be accessed, Piotrek himself is a vendor that deals in numerous items, and his room contains a usable Workbench as well.
Notable loot Edit
- The unlocked crate in the generator room holds a piece of Fabric.
- In the house where Piotrek lives, the Postcard can be found in a crate.
- The disassembled tractor in front of the garage yields the Exhaust.
- This is place is also marked on the Player Map when the Forest Map from the Silent Forest Entry is found.
- Prior to Alpha 8.1, it was possible to break down the door to Piotrek's room, bypassing his demand to kill the dog. It was changed to an unbreakable metal door.