Darkwood Alpha 9.1 was released January 5th, 2017.
- Fixed frozen centipede in Swamp hideout.
- Fixed redneck close to the shrine not running away. (needs new worldgen)
- Fixed Musician and his infection wrongly positioned when in the Swamp hideout. (needs new worldgen)
- Fixed incorrect Chomper behaviour in Hunter's cabin. (needs new worldgen)
- Fixed incorrect colliders in the holes shortcut in the chapter 1 village. (needs new worldgen)
- Fixed weird animal behaviour in chapter 1 village.
- Fixed invisible cursor in the second part of Doctor's dream.
- Fixed duplicate enemy sprites sometimes appearing on top of corpses.
- Fixed blue tint from the signs on the ground and the darkness when entering the Musician's room in the Swamp hideout staying on the screen in rare cases.
- Fixed incorrect letter in the junkyard.