Darkwood Beta 1.1 was released June 7th, 2017.
- Fixed issue with savegames when you used a profile from a previous alpha to start a game from chapter 2.
- Rotated some fences in the meadow hideout.
- The padlock menu now pauses the game.
- Removed "close" button from the padlock menu.
- Added popup when you pick up a map for a location you already knew.
- Fixed sounds being heard for a split second when exiting game / going to main menu.
- Added a text and longer pause when healing the Chicken Lady's sister in Doctor's dream.
- Fixed savage sometimes bugging out in the entrance to the Silent Forest.
- Fixed shiny rock was sometimes creating pathfinding problems.
- Added option to eat the dead rat without going to the inventory.
- Fixed some mushrooms in chapter 1 being "broken" when found.
- Fixed extreme lag in the well below the village in some cases.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed debug text appearing when opening the Meadow hideout locked container.
- Fixed overlapping menu sounds when mashing the esc key.
Hotfix 1, 08.06.2017
- Fixed Steam client not finding the Darkwood executable on Linux.
- Fixed not being able to burn the talking tree
- Fixed matchsticks sometimes not igniting